How To Be Confident
Build Lasting Confidence That Will Make You Feel Like A New You.
- Worried or uncertain about the future?
- Find it hard to make clear decisions?
- Find it hard to share your opinion, for fear of judgment?
- Find yourself saying "WHAT IF it goes wrong?"
- No Confidence - No Motivation.
- No Motivation - No Success.
What is Confidence?:
Within certain situation we might excel in confidence:
- Getting out of bed
- Making our breakfast
- Even getting showered.
However, we may lack confidence within other events:
- Public speaking
- Group conversation
We have to reframe our thinking:
"I'm not a confident person"
"I am confident in certain tasks, but I currently lack confidence in other tasks."
The Confidence Flip:
In other words:
- If you are Massively confident within any given task, then your anxiety levels will be at a Zero.
- If you are Massively Anxious about the thought of any task, then your confidence level will be at a Zero.
How To Be More Confident:Within the last section, I alluded to how I would work with a client who was struggling with a fear of public speaking. I'm now going to expand upon those strategies so that you will have a real clear understanding of what you need to do in order to boost your confidence levels.
Confidence, Competence Loop:
- The more we develop our skill set and challenge ourselves the more our confidence will grow in that area.
- The more our confidence grows, the likelihood is that you're going to face your fears and challenge yourself once again. Thus, building your competence.
Here are a few excellent techniques for building your confidence (each of the 3 strategies listed below would be used prior to an event in which you would need to be confident. Strategies for during and after the event would slightly different.)
Enter your details below for instant access to your FREE 1-page confidence cheat sheet