The #1 way of becoming a self-motivated achiever.
Are your Distractions greater than your Actions?
- Endless scrolling through your social media posts hoping for some light entertainment.
- Nightly Netflix Marathons where you find yourself watching your favourite shows back to back.
Or Hours wasting away in the bath as you get lost inside of your own thoughts.
- How would it feel to be free: free from worry, distractions, and adversity?
- How would it feel to be able to choose action instead of procrastination?
I'm not going to go through all of the steps to overcoming procrastination in this article, but I do want to cover this ONE. The one step that is at the absolute foundation for all of the other strategies to be laid upon. If you can understand this and integrate it into your life it will have such a profound impact on who you will become.
Motivation Starts With Choice:
- You must choose action went tiredness kicks in.
- You must choose action when you are faced with a challenge.
- You must choose action when you simply can not be Assed.
You MUST become aware of who you are and the internal challenges that you face because the internal challenge is where the battleground lays.
- Your dreams fighting against you innate drive to stay safe.
Do this and take your power back.
1 - Aware:
2 - Question:
3 - Choose:
Summary:- Become Aware - Questions the Situations - Choose to take instant action!
Procrastination or Motivation, The Choice Is yours!